1. Responsible for the product development of notebook computers, tablet computers, netbooks, and the R&D and design of hardware parts at various stages, including circuit schematic design, design document archiving, circuit debugging and testing, responsible for tracking and resolving hardware related projects throughout the life cycle of the project technical problem;
2. Work closely with engineers in other fields to ensure that the overall hardware circuit design indicators are achieved on time and meet the reliability and consistency requirements;
3. The selection, verification and cost control of the element used in the design scheme;
4. Participate in hardware pre-research and technology accumulation.
1. Under 35 years old, college degree or above;
2. Have more than 5 years of experience in hardware planning, design and development of server products/solutions;
3. Work experience in the hardware of the products of excellent notebook computers, tablet computers, netbooks and other companies in the industry;
4. Proficient in the hardware development process of X86 architecture products, and participated in the product hardware development of major projects of notebook product brand companies or ODM companies;
5. Familiar with the certification process and content of various certifications related to server products (such as CCC, CE, UL);
6. Familiar with the layout requirements of the Inel X86 architecture motherboard, with experience in Layout inspection and assistance, and experience in signal integrity analysis and verification is preferred;
7. Have good communication and expression skills, document writing skills and teamwork spirit, and have a high degree of professional initiative and responsibility.
1. Participate in the company's product project establishment and feasibility analysis, formulate a project plan, and define the tasks of each stage of the project;
2. Responsible for the progress, quality and risk control of the entire project;
3. Lead the project technical support work, including project ID review, structure review, mold review, hardware, software review and other work coordination and technical support, and regularly summarize and report on the progress of project development;
4. According to the R&D progress, lead the trial production of EVT/DVT/PVT stage and promote the project to MP.
1. Under 35 years old, college degree or above, major in science and engineering, with certain English reading and writing skills;
2. More than three years of PM working experience in consumer electronic products (such as tablet computers, laptop computers, all-in-one computers, netbooks, etc.), familiar with the product specifications of Intel roadmap and Intel platforms;
3. Have certain knowledge of hardware, software and structure, and those with hardware development work experience are preferred;
4. Good attitude, strong communication and coordination ability, proactive, and courageous to take responsibility.